Hotmix Group can supply PC and Server hardware tailored to our clients specific requirements. Whether it is a Desktop PC for general tasks, a specialised workstation for CAD, data modelling or other production activities, a File server, Multi user Terminal system or Communications platform, Hotmix Group can supply a purpose built in-house solution or a Manufacturer designed and prepared platform.
All solutions take into account your immediate needs and goals as well as your longer term objectives such as growth and expansion plans plus life-cycle and ROI objectives.
Some things to consider when planning to acquire new I.T. Hardware might include:
- What is the lifespan of the new equipment?
- Can you expect a 2, 3 or 5 year or longer life span?
- What is the Warrantied period of the new equipment?
- What level of Warranty is included? Same day, next day?
- Is Advanced replacement warranty available?
- What is the expandability of the new equipment?
- Can we increase the resources of the equipment or is it fixed?
- What roles can the new equipment perform? Single or Multiple roles?
Key features of Hotmix Groups Hardware Supply services:
- Desktop PC’s
- Notebooks and tablets for mobile workforce
- High performance work stations for design and engineering
- Ruggedised devices for hostile environments, moisture, dust, heat, cold
- File servers for document storage, management and distribution
- Terminal servers for multi user business applications
- Communication servers, Email and unified messaging
- Printers, MultiFunction devices
- Network switching, routing, security solutions
- Wide area networking, multi office networking
- Secure Remote access solutions for remote workers
- Wireless network solutions, WiFi, Point to point trunking